Our health is interconnected to the health of the planet. We develop supplements and topicals using sustainably sourced ingredients, rooted in science.

Shop all

Our formulas are developed to address 8 essential health needs, from skin and gut health to hair loss.

Shop all

WHY OUR SUPPLEMENTS WORK

The effectiveness of a supplement comes down to the potency of its ingredients, and how well they are absorbed. Our products work because, above all else, we focus on quality and absorption. If ingredients are not extracted, blended and delivered in the right way, they lose efficacy. Traditional pills aren't always the best way to deliver nutrients, so we created our health products to work in three different ways.

01

Time Delay Capsules

PREBIOTIC + PROBIOTIC

Our oral supplements come in delayed-release capsules that won’t start working until they are where they need to be in the body. Our bestselling PREBIOTIC + PROBIOTIC will not activate until it reaches the alkaline environment of the small intestine.

Shop all

02

Transdermal Delivery

MAGNESIUM EASE, SUPA_THICK

Some ingredients are best absorbed through the skin, your body’s largest organ. This method of transdermal absorption delivers certain extracts more effectively than oral supplements to deeper levels of the dermis or the bloodstream.

Shop all

03

Olfactory System

MIND ENERGY, FOREST LUNGS

Scent is the fastest way to alter our emotional state. Our fragrance supplements stimulate the olfactory receptors (small nerves in the nose) and travel to the olfactory bulb, a part of the brain that processes signals from the scent to let us know how it makes us feel.

Shop all

ABOUT OUR INGREDIENTS

Sourcing ethically and sustainably grown ingredients ensures each formula is of the highest quality: clean, proven, sustainable.

Learn More

Pro-Science

Our products are made with clinically studied ingredients, patented extraction technology, green chemistry and peer-reviewed research.

Pro-Clean

Our formulas are made with 97% active ingredients. Many on the market contain up to 50% fillers, bulking agents and sweeteners (making them cheaper to produce).

Pro-Clean

Our formulas are made with 97% active ingredients. Many on the market contain up to 50% fillers, bulking agents and sweeteners (making them cheaper to produce).

Pro-Planet

Pro-Planet

Our ingredients are ethically and sustainably sourced, many through global community projects. Ensuring the safety and potency of each one, while giving back to those who harvest them.

Our health is connected to the health of the planet.

Our health is connected to the health of the planet.

Our health is connected to the health of the planet.

Our health is connected to the health of the planet.

Our health is connected to the health of the planet.

Our health is connected to the health of the planet.

Our health is connected to the health of the planet.

Our health is connected to the health of the planet.

Our health is connected to the health of the planet.

Our health is connected to the health of the planet.

Our health is connected to the health of the planet.

Our health is connected to the health of the planet.

Our health is connected to the health of the planet.

Our health is connected to the health of the planet.

Our health is connected to the health of the planet.

Our health is connected to the health of the planet.

For us, sustainability goes beyond packaging (although ours is currently 95% infinitely recyclable, and we’re working on the other 5%). We are a Climate Positive Business, part of the Terra Carta sustainable markets initiative, and certified plastic neutral. We are currently partnered with 1% for the Planet, donating to charity: water since 2020. Our brand mission is to positively impact the planet with every decision we make.

charity:water x THE NUE CO.

Since 2020, we’ve been donating 1% of proceeds to charity: water, supporting their mission to bring clean and safe water to every person on the planet.

SUSTAINABLE
PRODUCTION

Every product is made with sustainably and ethically sourced ingredients.

Learn More

CONSCIOUS
PACKAGING

Our glass bottles and jars are infinitely recyclable.

Learn More